OpenSyncedLists 1.0 Release 🎉
Posted December 20, 2021 by Etienne Schmidt ‐ 1 min read
With OpenSyncedLists you can create easy to sort lists and synchronize it with your own server.
- Easily manage, create, edit and share lists
- Easy sorting of list items (through 5 movement options)
- Many settings
- Collaboration between multiple devices through fast and automatic synchronization
- Share lists via URL
- Export lists via Markdown, Clipboard, Messenger, JSON and more
- Different servers for synchronization per list is possible
- Server can/must be self-hosted (we don't collect data!)
- OpenSource, you can view and modify the source code
We don't collect data. Your lists are only synced with your own server instance. Also the lists are stored encrypted on the server instances. The private key to decrypt the lists is only stored offline on your local device.
It's available in Play Store and F-Droid.